HIPAA SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Information technology and security is revolutionizing how you effectively deliver healthcare. The right technology solutions contribute to a longer and improved quality of life for patients, while saving money and delivering operational efficiency for your healthcare organization. A secure infrastructure is the key to protecting the integrity, confidentiality and availability of electronic protected health information (ePHI) and ensuring patient safety.
What will the assessment do for my organization?
Xodus Information Services can prepare for you a risk analysis to ensure your compliance with HIPAA regulations. Some of the areas investigated are:
- Wireless Security
- Security of internal and external systems
- ePHI and e-mail
- Systems integration, communication and interoperability
- Networking (LAN, WAN, Internet, intranet and wireless)
- Transmission and storage of digital images and digital data
Make sure your medical records are HIPAA compliant
If your office is not currently meeting HIPAA compliance guidelines, we can completely secure your network and office environment by implementing video surveillance, firewalls, secured routers, antivirus and computer networking measures to ensure a maximum level of network security.
Our HIPAA compliant networking services include:
- Firewall protection
- Video Surveillance
- Secured Router installation
- Antivirus updates on all work stations
- Password security on work stations
- Network security from hackers
- Implementing a disaster recovery plan
- Data backup of all crucial data